Happy New Year!!
If your reading this you made it!! It’s 2018 and it’s the beginning of a new year. For most people this is the time when they make New Years resolutions about what they hope to achieve this year… only to break them in two or three months and fall back into old routines. But this year it’s time to move to the next level and stay there by the grace of God.
On this site there are a few things that I focus on. Those things are; business success, personal/spiritual life & relationships. I’m hoping that you will reach new levels in all these areas and more. What I can say is the key to reaching the next level is to put some emotions behind what you want to accomplish. If you really want something and willing to invest some emotions to accomplishing it then it will fuel you to push past the dry times when you feel like giving up. Set some goals in your life that would make you jump for joy in amazement once you accomplish them.
Next Level in your Spiritual Life
– regardless of where you are spiritually, there is another level to go to with God. The Word of God is so powerful regardless of how many times you read a verse, there can be something new you can receive out of it.
– Move out of your spiritual comfort zone. God wants to take you higher in your service in his family.
Next Level in your Business
– Decide on how much more revenue you want your business to bring in this year.
– Then put a plan in place to get it.
– Execute your plan… Make it happen!
Next Level Personally
– be sure to set some personal goals that can probably ah you into a new level in your life. I like to go back to that book called “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. It’s one of the best books that I’ve come across. If you read it before, read it again. Apply some of those principles from that book into your life and see the new level of results that you will achieve.
Next Level in your Relationships
– if your not in a relationship, what do you need to do to be ready for one? If you are, then what do you need to learn about manhood to move to the next stage?
– If you are married, have a conversation with your wife to see how you both can move to the next level where you both would experience heaven in your marriage.
All together, New Years are exciting and bring hope. Learn as much as you can so that you can grow this year. You don’t want to be in the same place in December 2018 as you are in January. Create a plan for the areas in your life that you want to change and keep emotionally connected to the result.
I’m praying that you will have an successful and blessed year. I will expand on the sections mentioned above in the next four weeks. If you have any testimonies of past goals from previous years that you want to leave in the comments please do. Remember to subscribe and share this post with someone that you think this would encourage.
Be blessed and with Gods help let’s CRUSH OUR GOALS IN 2018.